Monday, December 14, 2009

Hi!
Welcome to my blog!
I’m absolutely passionate about two things – Fashion and food. I’m pursuing my former interest as a career, and the latter as a hobby. This blog is just an extension of the same!
I watched ‘Julie and Julia’ recently and I was truly inspired by the movie and instantly motivated to start my own blog. Though I’m a self-confessed foodie, I don’t have the kind of patience nor perseverance to try new recipes every day like the protagonist of the movie.
I love cooking and baking and I enjoy eating different cuisines (I stick to vegetarian- use eggs only for baking). Cooking and baking is such a pleasure, I wish a lot more men also get to experience this pleasure. After a bad day it’s a nice way to unwind and relax. On the optimistic side, after a good day too you can treat yourself with home made delicacies.

No comments:

Post a Comment